- 2020: Legal Adviser at „Helping Hands“, Vienna
- October 2015 – September 2019: University assistant praedoc with Prof. Alexander Somek
- 2010/2011 & 2012-2015: Associate / attorney candidate at renowned Vienna law firms
- Spring 2012: Internship at the Committe on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (CESCR) in Geneva, assistant with its member Prof. Eibe Reidel
- Summer 2011: Internship at Asyl in Not (an association for legal aid to refugees), Vienna
2009/2010: Legal Clerkship at courts in Vienna and Lower Austria
- 2015 – 2020 Doctoral studies in Jurisprudence (completion with distinction)
- 2014: Bar exam with merits
- 2011/2012: LL.M.-Course for International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights in Geneva
- 2006 til 2010: Diploma studies in German Philology, Mag. phil.
- 2003 til 2008: Diploma studies in Jurisprudence, Mag. iur.
|English||Fluent in speaking and writing (IELTS Score: Band 8,5 of 9)|
|Italian||Fluent in speaking and writing (Certificate of Bilingualism)|
|French||Good knowledge in speaking and writing|